
Spring is what brings us together today. Well is is Spring time and this is only the second real spring that I have ever experienced in my life. Reason is I've lived in AZ for the 23 years before I moved to UT. This Spring has been wonderful so far. Colten is now old enough to go outside without me holding him the whole time so it is more fun to play outside. We have gone outside to play with the chalk that the Easter bunny left last year. That is Bethany's dead silhouette with Colten's scribbles inside. We also drew 3 Care bears that wouldn't fit in the picture. Colten enjoyed getting a taste of the chalk. Yep, he still eats everything.

I was so excited last Spring when these flowers, daffodils I think, started blooming and then the tulips followed. A real spring. Who would ever had imagined being able to go outside without sweating or freezing? Actually, a few year ago I would have been frozen, but 6 years being married to a man that likes that cold, you learn to adapt. Now 60 degrees outside is perfect. Also, with Spring here we open the windows. It is so nice to be able to have the fresh air blowing through the house and the smell of a storm blowing in. Funny thing is, it is suppose to snow Tuesday or Wednesday, or maybe even Thursday. Who knows the weather guy says something different everyday. So what do I have to day about Spring? "Hooray, Spring is here!! Hooray! Hooray! Hooray!!!" (Can you tell I like Spring?)
3 comments:
The weather here has been a little tricky.It was nice for about a week and now it has been yucky and cold.
I'm laughing at the "dead silhouette"...too funny. I'm impressed that you even attempted to draw one care bear. I don't have that skill.
I'm glad you're finally enjoying Spring!
The care bear resembled "bubble buddie" on Sponge Bob with a sun or star on its tummy more than it did a care bear. That didn't matter though because Bethany had her family of Care Bears.
Post a Comment