

Bethany is four now. She is so excited and is such a ham for the camera as you can tell. We had a good day. She finally got to play with the Arial doll that she helped me buy. ( It was 70% and I didn't think it would be there by the time I was able to go back without Bethany so she has known for about a month what she was getting. I know, so cheesy, but the doll sings!!) Bethany loved helping me make her cake, wait maybe she just ate the frosting left in the bowl. She also liked to eat the cake, I mean the frosting. Colten later came behind her and finished her frostingless cake. Thank you Megan, Tom, Talin, and Collin for the card and stickers. She loved them. Colten did to and was so mad when he couldn't play with them. Thanks also to Grandma Chambers. Bethany had fun being able to pick out her own present and giving the cashier her money. You could tell by the look of her face that she felt so big. I love this girl and am so glad to have her as mine.
2 comments:
So cute! I hate missing out on all the birthdays! I hope Bethany had a great b-day. She looks so much older, it's crazy to think she's only four, but at the same time, it's crazy to think she's that old! It seems like you just had her!
How time flys!
Susan, you weren't posting much so I stopped looking, but looking today I found tons of entries! Beautiful. You ARE poetic & your family is so cute. I love reading & catching up on it all.
Please do join us on Tuesdays for self portraits. This week's theme is lucky charms (not the cereal variety).
Post a Comment