Thursday, March 22, 2007

Logan Zoo Life



This is as good as it gets at the Logan Zoo. The rest of the zoo is mostly just birds and one or two other non-bird creatures (turtles, fish, mountain lion). The only good thing is that you only have to pay $o.50 to get in and it really is just a donation because no one is there to take your money. Just a slot in a pipe. I would rather have Megan's zoo though. I would be more fun to go and see. I guess for now, this is as good as it gets.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Did you & Megs both go to the zoo this week? Crazy!

Self-Portrait Tuesday is hosted by Lelly...she is darling & creative. www.lellysmusings.blogspot.com. This coming Tuesday's theme is Spring Fever. I'm glad you're going to start joining the fun!

Megan said...

I guess I should start being more grateful for my zoo!

Megan said...

I guess I should start being more grateful for my zoo!

Susan said...

We haven't gone to the zoo in a while. It is pretty lame and I hope Bethany doesn't want to go. These pics are from a project that Adam's bro needed help with. Oh and thanks for the site.