Friday, March 9, 2007
No turning back now!!
Today Adam, me and the kids went to USU to get me a spouse ID. It makes it so I can get all the same discounts as students and I can use the student field house (gym). It cost a little bit of money to get the ID, but not as much as it would to join a gym. I am so excited to go to the gym more than once a week. In everyone else's experience what is the best thing to do to get the best work out? I haven't ever really been to the gym where I have a large variety of options. So let me know and I'll let you know if I start seeing results. If my track record continues I will just maintain what my weight is now. UGH! Please loose weight, please loose weight, please loose weight. (inches at least). Now to get over the rest of my insecurities that are more than just poetry insecurities and be happy with everything. Thanks everyone for listening(reading) to me about me and my "stuff"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm excited you're going to the gym. You'll love it. If I were you I would start off trying to get in three half hour sessions of cardio a week (bike, running, walking, or eliptical), and then try to work up to an hour on them. Try lifting two to three times a week and do lot's of ab work outs. If you need some more suggestions email me. I'm turning into a work out guru!
Thanks I really appreciate the suggestions.
Good for you!!! Let me know the results.
Post a Comment