
This is Colten. He is my 17 month old son and he is the cutest boy alive. I don't know what is going to happen when he is too old for his pacifier. He is the happiest boy alive when he had his pacifier, holding onto his belly button, and standing on a chair so that he can see what is going on at the counter. It also helps if he has a sippy cup close so that I don't have to stop what I am doing to get him a snack or a drink. If he is ever mad, his instantly searches for his belly button and gets frustrated if he is wearing a onsie. Lots of times by the end of the day his onsie will be unsnapped and just hanging towards the floor. It makes me laugh. Also, you can't forget that his belly button needs to be available for bedtime to. He is so funny. You also can't forget about Bethany on the back trying to get into the pic. She is the cutest girl in the world.
2 comments:
He has really pretty blue eyes. He resembles Nate, you can tell they are related. Kids are great arn't they? It is neat to see the different personalities that they form throught the years.
How funny. He's just like Collin, doesn't want to grow up. I fear the only cure for that is having another baby.
Post a Comment