Monday, April 2, 2007

Kiddie talk

A conversation we had today.
In the car:
Me: Boys will you guys walk around Walmart with the kids while Adam and I get E-A-S-T-E-R stuff?
When we get home:
Bethany: Mom did you buy some E-I-E-I-O stuff?
Then she started guessing what is was.
Later:
Bethany: MOM DID YOU BUY SOME C-T-C-T-R STUFF? (in a very stern voice)

It was so funny I was laughing so hard I was crying. What a Q-T!!!

3 comments:

Megan said...

That cracks me up. They are growing up so fast, pretty soon you won't be able to spell things out! When I'm with my sister JoDee and her kids, I always forget that they can read, and will make a fool of myself spelling things out.

Susan said...

That's funny. I do that to around Adam's younger bros and then they say it out loud so Bethany will then know what I am talking about.

Cozzette said...

Too cute!!!