Friday, April 13, 2007

I forgot!!!

Easter came and went so fast that I forgot about these pictures that were taken at a party we went to.
Some neighborhood moms and kiddies after searching for plastic eggs.

Colten and Bethany stopping to pose for the camera.


We went to Baby Animals days and Bethany was too nervous to pet the farm animals, but held a puppy.

Colten finally couldn't take it anymore and insisted on getting out of the stroller to pet the animals.

Colten is just being cute. He refused to look at the camera with a smile. If he smiled he was looking past the camera.

There was a hippie guy at the BAD with his drums and I think it was Bethany's favorite part. It took a little convincing to put her rock candy sucker thing down so she could use two hands.


1 comment:

Cozzette said...

Looks like you had a good time.