Tuesday, April 17, 2007

SPT - $100 virtual tax return

Did you ever see the episode of "Reba" when Reba goes into a gym to talk to Van's Mom and since it had been many years since she had been, her outfit screamed '70s. She was in a pink a purple spandex outfit. This is how I was looking when it came to my outfit clothes or lack thereof. They are holey, faded and really don't fit anymore. Some even have paint on them. I remedied the problem a few days ago so that isn't what I would spend my $100 tax return.



When I get bored and have some spare time to kill I search. I search for cute shoes of every style to replace my 6 shoe dated wardrobe. For example, these are the only casual slip ons that I own. I would buy, new running shoes, a few Sunday shoes for different seasons and colors, and some casuals. I've even thought about boots, but I'm still working up the guts.

If I had any extra money, since I only buy things on sale, I would try and get a new Sunday outfit/s to go with the shoes that aren't home-made, hand-me-down, or just don't fit. If only it were $1000. Not that would be fun!!

7 comments:

Susan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan said...

I love shoes. I have a lot, but I never wear any but a few. And then I make the big mistake of buying shoes that are beautiful, but not practical, and they sit in my closet.

Megan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

I agree. $1000 is a much tidier sum than $100. I went the shoe route also, only I couldn't help myself and really went out and bought the shoes. Such self-control!

Susan said...

I think I will go and buy some shoes too. I have $10 to Kohl so maybe I can find something cute and get $10 off. Yay!!

Cozzette said...

I am a big shoe gal. I love wild shoes. I agree a 1,000 would be a lot more fun!!! The shoes you have on look really comfy. I should start doing SPT it looks fun.

Susan said...

It is fun. You should do it. I find the info off of Amy's under lelly. Some topics are funner (is that a word? :)) than other, but it is still fun to do. Kinda gets ya thinkin.