Tuesday, April 3, 2007

SPT - Do I Play nice with others?

I like to think that I play nice with others. This weekend, Adam's brothers came to visit from AZ. They came to watch conference in Salt Lake and we are the closest relatives that they wanted to stay at. It was a lot of fun having them here. We didn't do a whole lot, but we did play video games after the kids would go to bed. There are only a few times when I will play Xbox with the boys. Usually it is so they can laugh at me be the target or so that I can be the loser. I am pretty competitive and don't like to loose, but someone has to take one for the team, right.

(I threw the real test away before I could take a pic.)

This weekend also brought to our house April Fools. Sunday morning before the bros and I left for Salt Lake, I left a positive pregnancy test on the bathroom counter. How did I aquire this test? Well, I conspired with my newly pregnant sister to mail me a positive test. She told me that that was mean, but would be funny to see the reaction. My husbands reation wasn't what expected because some technical difficulties, but he still insists that he will get me back because I made him tough something that my sister did her business on. It was pretty funny. So I guess you could say that I play nice unless it is April Fools Day. Hay, in 6 years of marriage I haven't gotten my Adam good until now.

5 comments:

Megan said...

Who is the newly pregnant sister? I'm out of the loop!
That is pretty funny though, I thought about doing the same thing to Tom on Sunday.

Cozzette said...

I told Elias that we have to start getting lawn mowers smogged to keep down air pollution.. I had him going for a little bit. Then I told some family members that I was trying to pull the car into the garage and hit the gas instead of break and the car is now in my living room. I had them going and loved every minute of it.

Cozzette said...

I wish I was there to see the look on Adams face..

Susan said...

ELIZABETH IS PREGNANT!! She just found out about 2 weeks ago. She is so excited and has been trying for a while.

Amy said...

Happy Easter!