
Yesterday I had the priviledge of enjoying the Sunday morning session of conference in the conference center. It was very special to be able to be in the same room as the prophet and feel the spirit as I listened to the words that were spoken. No children to distract so I was able to listen. This was my first opportunity to attend conference in the conference center and may be my last, but it will be an experience to remember. The tabernacle choir sounded wonderful as the last note of the songs bounced of the walls. Most non-members in attendance couldn't help but to convert to the true gospel. It was amazing. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera so this pic will have to do.
3 comments:
This conference was really good. Lots of the talks hit right at home for me. We are so blessed to have the gospel and the words of wisdom that comes with it. I am happy that you were able to attend the session. I bet the spirit was so strong. AWWW!! Lucky!! Or should I say blessed.
How did you manage to pull off going to the conference center with no kids? I'm very envious. My children were starting to lose it after eight hours of conference, they needed attention.
Adam's bros came with 4 tickets, but we didn't think that it would be fair for someone to watch our kids for that long and so early in the morning so Adam stayed with the kids since he went to priesthood session. What a sweet husband.
Post a Comment