Friday, April 20, 2007

Freezing!! Fun!!

It was warm enough to go swimming until the wind started to blow. Funny thing is that is snowed the next day. Oh well, the kids had a blast as long as the hose wasn't on. (The pool looked bigger on the package.)


BEST MONEY SPENT!!It isn't a trampoline, but it does the same thing...keep the kids busy inside so I don't have to go outside. It also is way less expensive!!! (It is a blow up castle with swords and balls.)

4 comments:

Megan said...

The pool looks too cold to swim in! And it's tiny. Where did you get the blow up toy? Okay, that just sounded really bad. Anyway, I need indoor entertainment for my children next winter. We go stir crazy.

Susan said...

I bought is at ShopKo. It is somewhat like Target and KMart. Unfortunately you can't order online. I do have a rain check for something similar and is $10 cheaper. You you want we can figure somethings out. Also the other things isn't so girly. It is just Yellow.

Susan said...

Ok so I just read my response and I totally sound dorky. Just read it really fast so it makes sense.

Cozzette said...

They look like they are having fun. The pool cracks me up. Bad aadvertising uh?