Thursday, October 8, 2009

Missouri

It's raining it's pouring the old man is snoring...

Rain drops keep falling on my head...

I'm singing in the rain...

Rain, Rain, go away come again some other day... (Stay, I like the rain)

I think that is all of the rain songs I know. Can you tell it's raining, like crazy outside?

I'll post pictures soon...maybe.

3 comments:

moi said...

So, besides the rain, and the amish buggies and strange roadkill, what's Missouri like? I want/need pictures. I've been a little crazy lately, but I think the crazy spell is over for a while, and I have time to focus on you now, so spill!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family picture!!!It is so crazy that we have three kids and have been married close to ten years!Have a merry christmas!! Natalie

myletterstoemily said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.