Monday, September 14, 2009

We're here!

Wow what a ride! Now that we are settled into the mid-west, school has started and I sort of miss the summer schedule. I'm really not enjoying getting up at 6:30 just to listen to the screams of a 18 mon old because I have not made a bowl of cereal yet. Seriously how long does it take to make a bowl of cereal. Obviously too long. My poor neighbor, whom we currently share a wall with, probably misses her no neighbor status or the summer time routine. Other than that..."I THINK I'M GONNA LIKE IT HERE!" (Yes you have to read it with a singing voice like Anne so you can get the right effect.)

2 comments:

Luke & Natalie said...

I was totally singing before you even told me I had to.

moi said...

Glad you're gonna like it there, but we miss you!