Friday, August 28, 2009
So long for now!
This is our last weekend here. I just have to say that I hate packing. This new experience will be fun and I can't wait to just get there and move on with a new chapter in our life. 1st grade already started at the new place so after Labor Day we will register the big girl and hopefully establish a routine that will be easy to settle into. Wish us luck!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Good Luck!!
good luck! that drive is going to suck too!
Good luck with everything. I'm going to miss you around here. It was great chatting with you on Sundays, since we never did get together any other time. You were a great friend and helped me feel very welcome when we moved in. Thanks for your friendship. Hopefully we'll run into each other again down the road. Drive safe.
We miss you. Lots. I'm glad we spent some time together this summer again. Update us real soon, okay?
Post a Comment