Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Things that have happened...

...since the first of the year.
  1. Emma starts walking
  2. Bethany gets a loose tooth
  3. Bethany still has the same loose tooth
  4. Colten becomes a sunbeam
  5. Emma has her first Birthday
  6. Adam and I have your 8th year anniversary
  7. Our family gets our first family picture...ever!
  8. Bethany participated in a dance with her class
  9. Emma is successful at climbing up and down the stairs with out falling
  10. Emma is finally 20 lb. so she finally get s to turn around in her car seat
  11. Emma gets broncialitis just before her birthday
  12. ...also an ear infection
  13. lots of nebulizer treatments
  14. Our house is for sale
  15. We got a low offer
  16. They didn't accept our counter offer
  17. Colten's eyes are green now (his eyes used to be blue)
  18. Colten thinks I put balls in my shirt (funny story)
  19. our flowers are starting to grow
  20. Emma is sick again
  21. Bethany has her 6th Birthday
  22. Bethany has a birthday party with a butterfly cake.
  23. St. Patrick's Day (and all the fun that goes along with that)
  24. I'm up to 40 min on the elliptical
  25. My pants are getting loose
  26. Job searching
  27. graduation planning
  28. busy with callings
  29. Adam went to AZ for his bros wedding
  30. Lots of cleaning
  31. Bethany had a Valentines day tea (cherry 7up) party at school

I think that is everything. As you can see I've been busy. A lot of things have to happen after the kids go to bed and that is also my time to blog. Sorry for my absence and will post pictures sometime...hopefully soon.

4 comments:

The Grant Fam said...

Thanks for an update even the simple ones are good.

Brenda said...

Wow that's a lot. Your HAVE been busy. Lots of fun stuff. 40 minutes on the elliptical? I would probably die. Good for you. Good luck with selling your house. We just bought one a few months ago. That proccess is never fun! haha and balls in your shirt? Colten is a cutie.

Mandi said...

Savy still hasn't lost any teeth, but she tells me she has a loose one which I have not seen move at all. Good, quick update! I want to hear the ball story.

Nettie said...

My favorite way to blog...EVER! I'm going to copy you if I ever blog again. I MISSED BETHANY'S BIRTHDAY!!!!! That's your second child in as many months! Are their birthdays on our family website? That's how I remember. I'm a loser! I'm so sorry. I love you Bethany!