I'll say it for you...
I've been a slacker and I really can't pin down the reason why. I guess it is a whole lot of things.
The first couple of pictures are from Thanksgiving. The kids were having three legged races with themselves. Thanks to Adam for deep frying our turkey while I cooked the rest of the food. After our first big snow, Bethany played and played, but Colten was sick for a 1 1/2 weeks, but is now feeling tons better. Christmas was fun as the kids are getting bigger and they understand and are truly excited instead of confused. Although Emma was a little bit more facinated with the paper behind the couch and was pretty proud that she got it. (Yes Emma has bed head) On Christmas Day we got about 18 in. of snow. It would have taken Adam more than an hour to clear the snow if 2 neighbors with shovels and 1 with a snow blower hadn't come to help.









HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
The first couple of pictures are from Thanksgiving. The kids were having three legged races with themselves. Thanks to Adam for deep frying our turkey while I cooked the rest of the food. After our first big snow, Bethany played and played, but Colten was sick for a 1 1/2 weeks, but is now feeling tons better. Christmas was fun as the kids are getting bigger and they understand and are truly excited instead of confused. Although Emma was a little bit more facinated with the paper behind the couch and was pretty proud that she got it. (Yes Emma has bed head) On Christmas Day we got about 18 in. of snow. It would have taken Adam more than an hour to clear the snow if 2 neighbors with shovels and 1 with a snow blower hadn't come to help.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
5 comments:
You are a slacker!! But it's okay, because we all are at one time or another. Besides everyone's so busy with the holiday, who'll notice?? The kids are getting so stinkin big! Happy New Year!
Susan, you have such cute kids. It looks like you are all enjoying the snow too!
I just made my blog private, please send me your e-mail address so I can put you on the list. Mine is starks05@gmail.com
Thanks
Too cute. I just love your kids!
Hey Susan!
Emma is growing way too quick! Just to let you know, we're having another girl! My due date is about June 9th.
Love ya,
Kari
So many cute pictures. YOur kids are so cute and they look just like you. The picture with your little gal barried in the snow makes me cold.
Post a Comment