Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Dream Property

We have a wide variety of property to choose from. The home of your choice can be built at any location. If you don't like the colors featured you may pick from a wide variety. First come first serve. Supplies are limited so act fast.

This model does not include the adorable little boy...he's mine. This home would be great for family reunions in the white mountains.

If you appreciate a breeze then this one is for you.

If you like the breeze, but really like your privacy as well, this one will work perfectly.

Hate the breeze, but are insane about privacy, this will be the best option.
The underground bunker.

If you have a few animals in the family, we've even got an option for them.

Or you could choose this one.

So what does a 3 year old and his mom do while the older sister is in school and the younger sister is taking a nap...BUILD REAL ESTATE. Actually I built them (except the bunker) and Colten destroyed them. It was fun until Colten only wanted to destroy and not wait until I was done. He's a ticking time bomb for sure.

10 comments:

Carl and Amber said...

I used to play with those all the time as a kid!!

Andrea and Blake said...

I love those Lincoln logs - hey I'm making my blog private so can you leave your email in a comment on my blog so I can add you to my list!
hope you're doing great

Megan said...

I'll take the cabin with the breeze and privacy, I mean isn't that what everyone wants in the end? Fresh air and alone time?

Nettie said...

Cutest post EVER!!! I loved it! You are so cute..what a good mom (and quite the contractor/builder, too)!

Kathleen said...

Susan, I'm so glad you found me. Your little family is growing up too fast. Your kids are adorable, just like their mom, I hope someday they call you in the middle of the night just because they can, and borrow your video camera to video your messy bed (sound familiar :-) ) J/K. I hope all is going well for you, it will be fun to watch your family grow up through this wonderful world of blogging!

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT! Looks like fun. I totally remember playing with those as a kid.

Megan said...

I'm sorry I haven't called/talked to you in FOREVER!! My life has been a mad mess, but I have plans to telephone, that is after I deal with the crazy planning of enrichment christmas, joy and happy party planning. It kind of feels like hell planning this, and a lot of work! Anyway, and Caleb has been having major reflux/vomiting issues, so I've been on the phone with doctors A LOT. We're trying to keep him hydrated so that we can avoid going back into the hospital. But when things calm...I'll call. :)

Luke & Natalie said...

Hey, I found your blog off of Valerie's. It's fun to see your family - other than at church. Check out our blog at lukeandnatalie.blogspot.com

moi said...

ADORABLE! Love little Colten!

dustyperle said...

So I never realized how much you and your son look alike. Don't get me wrong he is definetly a boy and you are for sure a girl but WOW!! He is adorable and what a great idea of how to post all of those amazing linkin log homes. I have never done anything that creative with linkin logs. Maybe he should be an architect. Merry christmas