Honestly I didn't realized it had been two months since my last post until Megan said something. I even had to go back and check the date. No I haven't been as busy as some of you, but my brain has. My brain has been consumed with my visiting teaching assignment and my new calling as a bear den leader. Those two things and computer issues have really been keeping me away from the computer. Even as we speak [type/read], my computer is not working for who knows why. When Adam gets home I'll see if he can fix it. Anyways...I'll post pictures today since I haven't posted very many in the last who knows how many months. Enjoy!!

Bethany is such a good helper. She fed Emma for me for the first time and thought it was fun until she heard Adam and Colten playing down stairs then she "didn't enjoy doing this anymore"

Colten had his first birthday party on the 1st of November. Boy birthday parties are different than girl parties. When Bethany's friends come over they run all over the house and play with every toy in sight. When these little boys came over and they never left the kitchen and living room, unless they were going outside. It was kind of funny.
Colten is 3 now and was totally excited that the store had a cake that wasn't Halloween themed or girl comething. Yup this was the last boy cake.
Our happy boy who is so polite and never forgets to tell me thanks for dinner even if he doesn't like it. If he does like dinner he says, "mmm, this is so so so good."
Emma is almost 9 months now and is crawling and standing up to things. It is really easy to get her to laugh these days. It really is fun to play with her.


4 comments:
Ahhh, finally! You were in serious danger of being deleted. No...just kidding. I'd never delete my Susan. These picture's are great. I love the one of Bethany feeding Emma. So, darling! I can't believe Colten is 3! I'm not sure where you found his friends, but I don't know any boys who are content hanging in one place for more than a nano-second. You're a lucky lady. Colten is BEAUTIFUL! Happy birthday, 3-yr-old! Emma is growing so much. I can even see her hair now. :o).
I'm sorry to hear that you're the bear leader! Poor girl. I had that calling once. Now I'm the cubmaster...not much better. Greggory just became a bear. I'll bet you're fabulous! I sure miss you. So fun to read about your life.
Love, love, love,
nettie
I'm so glad to hear from you again and see that you're magnifying your calling instead of blogstalking! The kids are getting so big. I can't believe Colton is already 3!? Wow, has it been that long? BYW... Love the poop story, so very cute!
Love hearing what you guys are up to, thanks for the update!! This makes me miss you so much! I hope life is going well. Love seeing all the pictures of the kids.
So fun to see all of these again! Hey, I jsut wanted to tell you that I took your advice and sent some candy for Eve with a letter from Uncle Knick Knacks. What a great idea! You're the best! I love you to the moon.
Post a Comment