Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Never in AZ!!

This morning I woke up and got the kids ready to go to story time and had to put COATS on the kids. I have to remind you that it is June 11th. Aren't I suppose to be putting sun block instead? Right now it is 56 degrees outside and it is raining. Bethany told me yesterday that she hates the weather. She doesn't want there to be "weather" anymore. She wants it to be sunny so she can go outside and ride her bike. This would never happen in AZ and someday Bethany will never have to worry about putting her coat on in June.

3 comments:

dustyperle said...

Looks like you can highlight number 198 on your have and have nots list. Talk about a blast from the past. It was so awesome to open your blog and see that it was you. I had no idea that you were in UT, I am so sorry to hear that. Especially reading that you are still in coats in JUNE!! Talk about a never ending winter. If you ever decide to defrost my husband is a realitor that moves people for free to AZ. It's always nice to get something for free and even better when poeple come home. Your children are beautiful and have your eyes. Love ya gal

Megan said...

Okay, that's insane, I mean whatever happened to global warming? Aren't we all suppose to be melting by now?

Amy said...

Does that mean you guys are coming back to AZ sometime?! It's freakishly hot right now, but you know that...definitely no jackets going on.