Friday, June 6, 2008

May!!

Wow time really does fly. May has been filled with a lot of family activities. At 11pm I can't recall all of them, but it really has been fun spending time as a family without school getting in the way. We went to our little zoo and also camping as a family. That was a lot of fun watching Bethany flinch with the sight or sound of every bug. Colten of course couldn't help but get dirty. I have pictures and will post them as soon as I can get them off of my camera. Emma is growing like crazy and has the most fun personality when she is in a good mood. She is even laughing now. I think in the next couple of weeks she will be rolling over. Also at the end of May we said good bye to Adam. He left for CA on the 29th and we really miss him. Every time we come home from something as I am driving into the garage, Colten asks almost every time if Daddy is home yet. Adam will not be able to come home soon enough but this is just one of those necessary evils that has to happen before he can graduate. He will never ever have to leave us for 2 months again.

4 comments:

n!c said...

hopefully time will go by fast and he will be back soon.

Carl and Amber said...

I hate separation! Carl had to spend 6 weeks in Mexico for school, so after three weeks, I flew down there to see him! That was, of course, before kids. I wouldn't be able to do that now.

Megan said...

Will he be able to visit in the next two months? That's really hard, I hope your holding up okay!

Susan said...

Nope. Adam only gets one day off a week and it takes 12 hours to drive so it is a little out of the question. I'm doing ok so far. Thanks for asking.