DATE: 2-22-08
TIME: 6:44 pm
WEIGHT: 7 lb. 10 oz.
LENGTH: 19 1/2 in.
7 YEAR ANNIVERSARY
Along with being able to bring home Emma, Adam and I also got to celebrate our 7 year anniversary. What is better than welcoming a child into your home on your anniversary. Although the past few years have been stressful, I wouldn't change any of it for the world!!
I Love You Adam and look forward to what the next 7 years bring!!
10 comments:
congrats!!! what a cute family.
Susan, you had the baby Friday and your already blogging about it? Go lay down this instant! He he just kidding, thats pretty awesome that you feel good, and are able let us all know how your doing. I'm sure with three kids the recovery time is nonexistent. She is such a sweetie!! Take care.
Congratulations, she is a beauty!!! We did have a fun park day but a new baby is more important! By August there will be 6 more babies at the park. Hope you are getting help from friends up there and resting a bit.
I was expecting to wait two weeks for pics, so I'm so excited that you posted! She is so darn cute! I'm glad everything seems to have gone well, I'll have to call for all the details. Tom and I have been thinking about you since Friday, enjoy your new family!
Congrats babe!! I am glad that everything went well! I love the dark hair on babies! Good luck with sleep!
She is so darling! Good luck with adjusting to life with a baby again. I am so looking forward to it. 7 years - you guys got married just a few months before us. We seem to be on the same schedule or something because Bethany is the same age as Savy too and now we're having two girls close together again.
She is darling. Congratulations!
I thought you were'nt going to post for a while, so I didn't check until I got your email today and then I thought, yeah, she's blogging!
Love the family picture, you look so good for just going through all that! What a beautiful girl you have there. :)
I just met Adam's sister Katie in my ward last week. I had no idea! Such a small world...
Happy Anniversary, and Emma couldn't be cuter! I love her milking cow/bandana blanket. Such a cute combination, if I dare say so myself. *wink wink* We need to do Olive Garden again soon. Love ya!
Post a Comment