Friday, February 15, 2008

Yay!!! My last Dr. appt.

Yesterday was my last Dr. appointment!! I am so glad to finally be at the end of this pregnancy. Next Friday I will be waking up at 6am for the first time this pregnancy (by choice at least) so that I can call the hospital and find out what time I can go in and be induced. The earlier the better!!! Can you tell that I am excited?! Who wouldn't be?!

A little side note. Is it just me or did the spell check stop working?

9 comments:

n!c said...

congratulations!!! also yes what is up with spell check??

Nettie said...

YEAH!!! I can't wait to hear about her arrival. PS...I loved hearing the kids today on my answering machine. I'm going to call Bethany in the next day or two. I love that girl. I wonder what Emma will be like.

Megan said...

Yeah, my spell check hasn't been working either, good thing I have mad spelling skills! j/k
I'm so excited for you to be done, I know how insanely uncomfortable and impatience you start to feel at the end. Good luck, and call us when you have her!

Anonymous said...

You're almost done!! Hang in there girl! Good luck with #3 :) By now you should be an old pro!

Mandi said...

Can't wait to see pictures! Good luck! I'm a bit jealous as my heartburn just set in with a vengeance and I still have a month and a half to go.

Amy said...

Congrats! Please do post pictures soon!

Susan said...

I promise to post pictures as soon as I am able.

Lorajean said...

Wow not long now is it! How exciting!!

Megan said...

We'll be thinking about you tomorrow! Don't forget to call, and good luck!