Thursday, February 14, 2008

My Valentine

This is my Valentine and I love him so much!!!

There isn't a whole lot that can say in a public forum because well, that would just ruin his tough reputation. But those who do know him, know that he a stand up guy and really does deserve everything that he is working for. (The above picture is at Sea World. He surprised me with this trip for my birthday just after we got married. Isn't that sweet!!)

Adam really loves cows and he really does have that touch that calms them whenever he is around. Right now he is working on his Bachelors in Dairy Science and is really going above and beyond and getting a minor in Agribusiness. He is such a great father, husband and friend. I love him and am very proud of all his accomplishments.

I love you honey!!

2 comments:

Megan said...

So sweet, you guys are a perfect couple. Hope you have a fabulous Valentine's Day!

Nettie said...

I'm so glad you found each other. I love you both!