Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Busy Family

This last month...OK maybe these last couple of months have been busy. Emma had a birthday, Adam and I had our 9th anniversary and Bethany had her birthday. You can't forget about Valentines day and St. Patrick's day. Bethany also had a birthday party with her friends. It was a lot of fun. Soon I will post pictures and more specific descriptions of what happened for these events. I PROMISE!! Our callings, being sick, volleyball games, work, exercise and sewing 2 Easter dresses has filled in the blanks. Really I will post again before 2 months from now. I have to document the Easter dresses. They are too cute to go unseen. Well that's all for now.

6 comments:

Nettie said...

I LOVE the name of your blog!!! I miss you, Susan. I can't wait to see the beautiful dresses. I think it's so neat that you sew. Love you!

moi said...

Promises, promises...It's been two months. And I miss you because it's almost time for Summerfest, and I won't have my friend to window shop with, or plant flowers with. I'm not wishing you back, because I know you're doing good there, but I want to know HOW you're doing!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mortensen Family said...

k i went to send u an invite, and for some reason your email address got deleted and I couldn't send! can u please leave it again for me?? Thx so much!

moi said...

Updates...? Facebook is okay, but I don't check it every day or even every week. How are things going?

Nettie said...

I'm about ready for an update, cute girl.