(Sorry this is a long one!)
Well since I didn't have enough foresight to get the camera out while we colored eggs, hid eggs, found eggs, and ate the eggs, there are no pictures with eggs in it this year. Also, the Easter dress picture will just have to wait another week because once again I didn't get the camera out. Quite frankly I have no idea where it is at the moment. OK maybe I have an idea, there are a few places in the house that it could be. I'm sure some of you can understand what it is like when you are selling your house. Things get messy and then you get the call that in 2-3 hours someone would like to look at your house so in that time you grab everything off of the counters and put it somewhere, anywhere so that it is out of sight and the camera just happens to be the victim of the frantic clean up.
Anyways, school is pretty much done for Adam. He has two finals on Thursday and 2 take home finals that are due on Friday. On Saturday is the big day. ADAM GRADUATES. YAY!!!!! The light at the end of the tunnel used to be as big as the pointy part of a needle, now we are standing in the thresh hold (sp?) of the very same tunnel. It is exciting. Bethany will be done with Kindergarten at the end of May and hopefully by then all of the pieces to the puzzle will be in place and we will be on our way.
Emma is 14 months old now and holy molly she is busy. As soon as I get her down from where ever she is climbing she is off to the next climbing spot or to the open door to empty something out. She keeps me on my toes that is for sure. She really surprised us this weekend. If you know my children you know that if they see a stranger or a stranger looks at them they cry...a lot...especially with men. Well this weekend we has some friends over for a graduation party thing and Emma didn't want to sit on Adam's or my lap, she opted for one of the friends. The fastest way to Emma heart is through her stomach. He had tortilla chips and she wanted them. What was even more surprising was, later after I changed her diaper I just put her on the floor to play and she went straight to him. On the other hand if another guy that was there looked at her she would freak. I don't understand my children sometimes.
I guess I should share the balls in my shirt story. I will be a good one for Colten later. I guess it was a couple of months ago now that the kids, Bethany and Colten, were putting two balls in their shirt and running around saying, "we are grown ups, we are grown ups." Once again I don't understand my children sometimes. Well a few weeks after that I dug in my closet for a shirt that I haven't been able to wear for a long time because, well, it just didn't fit. I'm not saying it fit great on this day, but I was able to wear it with confidence and not worry too much about the rolls. Usually my shirts are not tight, but on this day it was. Anyways, I was helping Colten get dressed and when he gave me a hug and his hand landed on my chest, breast, boob, udder, whatever you want to call it and all of a sudden Colten felt a need to continue grabbing me trying to look down my shirt because he was convinced that I had balls in my shirt. I guess I will have to wait a few more pounds before I can wear that shirt in public. I really don't want to replay that scene in the grocery store or something.
All in all we are doing good and as soon as I know all of the details to the puzzel pieces I will definately post out the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is so funny!
Congratulations to Adam, we're so excited for you guys to move on, I can only imagine how cool that will be to have a "real" job!
Keep us updated on what your plans are!
Congrats Adam! I bet you're glad that school is done! Keep me posted where you'll be moving!
Okay lady, you need to update your blog. Put the kids to bed and get busy!
Here's some cool info on TULIPS!
Tulips originate from mountainous areas with temperate climates and need a period of cool dormancy. They do best in climates with long cool springs and early summers, but they are often grown as spring blooming annual plantings in warmer areas of the world. The bulbs are typically planted in late summer and fall, normally from 10 to 20 cm (4 to 8 in.) deep, depending of the type planted, in well draining soils. In parts of the world that do not have long cool springs and early summers, the bulbs are often planted up to 12 inches deep; this provides some protection from the heat of summer and tends to force the plants to regenerate one large bulb each year instead of many smaller non blooming ones. This can extend the usefulness of the plants in warmer areas a few years but not stave off the degradation in bulb size and eventual death of the plants.
Hey Susan...I can't find your email address to add you...email me! carlandamber@hotmail.com
Post a Comment