Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses.If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. :) If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Sign Language with Ms. Hombach. Deafness in one ear, and Brittney trying to teach us bad signs. I wonder if she still knows how to sign "Mormon".
I have been meaning to leave a comment for awhile and just kept forgetting. Since we went to school together for like six years I have tons but the one thing that I totally remember is playing volleyball and everytime you hit the ball I thought your arm was going to break. I know it isn't exciting but that was the first thing that came to mind. :) :)
The furthest back I can remember is when I went to your house and we were playing in your room and that song Coco-mo (sp??) came on and we talked about how much we loved it. And then we asked my mom if I could spend the night and she said no. Kindof random but I tried to go as far back as I can remember. It has always been so nice knowing you and your family you are all such good people.
Thank you guys for resonding.
Amber...You are right. Sign language was so much fun and I had forgotten about the whole Mormon things. A memory I have is hanging out in your paren't bathroom doing girlie stuff. I WILL have a bathroom like that one day.
Jamie...I have to apologize for all of the times I made you and the team run. I think I made you run the most since we were partners all of Jr. year. Anyways, my memory of you is also with volleyball. I thought it was cool that you could hit the ball with your left hand. You were the secret weapon.
Dusty...You have a wonderful memory. I had forgotten all about that. Thanks for a trip down memory lane. I remember riding the bus with you and you always had great hair. I loved it when your hair was fish braided (I think that is what it is called). I just thought it was so neat. I also remember french braiding your hair and you loved that it was tight because you always had loose braids in. Also I loved living around the corner from you.
I totally remember that night! That was the first time that I tried green eye shadow! Natalie was always so creative with her make up.
Even though I had just moved into the house right accross from you, you welcomed me to the neighborhood with open arms! I remember one night at your house we had our first heart to heart and learned that we both loved STARGATE!!! Instant friends from that point on.... Miss our long heart to hearts though.
I remember spending the night at your house the evening before you were married. It was fun sharing a last night with you! I also remember the Sunday after you were married, I had to play the piano in primary, and the kids sang "I Love to See the Temple" and it made me cry. I just sat there re-reading the words over and over. I was so happy for you, and I remember feeling the spirit's confirmation on eternal marriage that day.
I remember sadie hawkins dance, our group ate at Organ Stop Pizza. Do you remember what you ordered? cause I do. I still laugh about it sometimes. HaHaHa...yep still funny!
Post a Comment