Sunday, March 16, 2008

Happy News!!

After a long wait, we know now that Adam will be spending a couple months this summer in California. He will complete his internship on a large dairy somewhere around Hilmar. We will soon find out which dairy, but until them it feels great to know that his has an internship lined up and will be graduating next May!!! I'm proud of you Adam!!
Also, recovery has gone great and I am so glad to be feeling myself again.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Megan said...

That is so nice you don't have to worry about this now. Congratulations Adam! Does this mean all of you are moving to California this summer? That could be quite the adventure.

Susan said...

No only Adam is going. We will be staying here.

Mandi said...

That was my question too - about you guys going to CA. At least you don't have to move everything for such a short time. Better to stay put until you know where you'll permanently live. Congrats Adam! Do you guys know where you want to settle permanently?

Amy said...

Yay to being done with school! It will be so nice to move on to the next phase of life, I'm sure.

And Happy {late} birthday to Bethany. They both look insanely grown up in those pictures!

ps. have you guys seen the Stargate movie yet? It was so good!

Susan said...

We have. I agree it was good, and it was nice to finally get my questions answered. Did you know that another movie is comiing out this summer? I can't wait.