Today was the ultrasound to find out what is growing in my tummy. Well, the verdict is in and at the end of Feburary we will be welcoming a baby girl into the family. We are excited, especially Bethany!!
Oh wow, that is exciting! I do love dressing up girls! I'm sure you were fine with whatever since you already had one of each sex, unfortunately Megan and I both want something specific just to change up our families a bit. . .
I am a stay at home mom with 3 kids. Bethany who is 8 Colten who is 5 and Emma who is 3. My husband, Adam, and I have been married for 10 years. Time flies when you're having fun.
8 comments:
Congrats! I'm so excited for you!
Oh wow, that is exciting! I do love dressing up girls! I'm sure you were fine with whatever since you already had one of each sex, unfortunately Megan and I both want something specific just to change up our families a bit. . .
Congrats on your little girl! I bet she'll look just as adorable as Bethany! Love ya!
Good Luck Megan and Mandi on your hopes for a change.
Susan, I am so happy for you and can't wait to see your new little daughter. we love you guys.
congrats! you and Elizabeth both look fantastic!
Congrats!! I am so happy for you and your family!!
Post a Comment