Colten is such a sweet boy and he is finally two. He loves the Cars movie and every time he sees a commercial for it he tells me and I have to respond or he doesn't stop. So since he likes it so much we got him Cars bedding for a big boy twin size bed. After it was set up he wouldn't get out of it until bath time was announced.
Colten blew out the candles on his cupcakes without any help. He knew exactly what he needed to do. (I did cupcakes so we could share Halloween treats with the neighbors and I really didn't want a ton of cake kicking around the house.)
This little guy and really been a trooper the last couple of weeks. He has been sick and today his has diarrhea which is why his naked. He had a blow out just before cake time. Although he doesn't talk very well, you know exactly what emotion he is having. He is such a happy, sad, mad, stubborn, and just the cutest darn boy that ever walked the planet.
This boy is the funniest sleeper. His comfort thing is playing with his belly button. When ever he is sad he instantly pulls his shirt up and starts playing with his belly button. Also on a little side not. He was covered and tucked in when I put him to bed. No matter how cold it is both of the kids kick the blankets off and then they wake up because they get cold.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Colten! I have a birthday card and just haven't put it in the mail yet, but it will come eventually! Hope he starts to feel better too, it's never fun to be sick on your b-day.
Whoa, look at that chocolate face. He is BEATIFUL, susan! What a gorgeous kiddo.
Bethany saw the chocolate picture this morning and got a little sad because she thought it was blood. When I told her it was chocolate from the cupcake she started laughing. It was pretty funny.
Post a Comment