As you probably haven't noticed from previous posts, Bethany really can't wait until it snow. Last night the news was saying that it was going to snow today, all day. So far at 3:24pm we have gotten nothing. Not even a drop of rain which was later promised by 3pm. So because I was curious as to how the weather was moving along, and if we were even going to get moisture, I turned to the weather channel and kind of went on doing my thing while just listening. Bethany was playing in the family room when the good new came on.
B: "It's going to snow."
Me: "When is it going to snow?"
B: "When it rains."
Me: "Is it going to rain tomorrow?"
B: "Yep! Then I can make this."
She then does the actions for a snow angel. That is her favorite thing to do in the snow. That and chasing her daddy with a snowball followed my being nailed by a snowball that came from the recipient of her snowball. It sure is fun to watch!!! Although it is suppose to snow tomorrow, I think it will still disappoint Bethany because it probably isn't going to stick so she won't be able to make her snow angel. I'm hoping that just being able to watch it fall from the sky will be enough to keep her hopes up that one day, maybe it will snow enough to make a snow angel.
A random thought:
I just came to the realization that I have to start paying attention to when kindergarten registration is. I actually have a child old enough to start school. But I am only 18 still. RIGHT!! They grow up too fast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
She really is her father's daughter isn't she? I can't believe your expecting snow this early, how fun, it was ninety degrees here yesterday and muggy, gross!
I've forgotten already, but when is your due date?
She definately is. We didn't get snow at our house, but the snow got to the bottom of the mountain so we went driving through the canyon. It was fun.
My due date it Feb. 28th. I will find out the gender of the baby on the 17th of this month. We can't wait.
I didn't realize we were so close, I'm only a month from you in March, we find out what we're having on the 30th of this month. Isn't that the most exciting!! Let us know!
Don't worry we will. Hey, have you seen Elizabeth's cute first baby belly. She just sent me pics from her baby shower. It was the first time I had seen her pregnant. If not I will post the pics that she sent me. I guess since you post your cute tummy, I guess I can post mine too.
Yeah, I want to see all the tummy pics, yours and Elizabeth's. I can't imagine her pregnant, I still think of her as a little girl!
Isn't it amazing how those little people get something in their head and then you just can't get it out no matter what? I hope she's not too disappointed. How funny, my due date is March 29 - just a month away from you too. You'll have to post next week when you know that sex -- I guess you really don't mind though since you already have one of each.
You're right Mandi. I just want it to be healthy and I really can't wait 20 more weeks to find out.
Post a Comment