
This is my sister Elizabeth and she is currently 35-36 weeks pregnant. Isn't she cute. 1st time mommies always have cute tummies...

Me on the other hand am only 20 weeks and I am just about as big as my sister. Lets just say, I'm a lot bigger with this pregnancy than with the past ones. Oh well, life goes on!! Maybe someday I will be skinny again.
3 comments:
That's so not fair, Elizabeth is tiny, my belly was never small with my first pregnancy. And I wouldn't worry, you look just fine, if it makes you feel any better I'm over 16 weeks and the same size as you. Third pregnancies are never as forgiving as that first one.
Thanks that makes me feel better.
You look darling, Susan! Look at your cute hair and your cute face and your cute belly and EVERYTHING. I sure miss you.
Post a Comment