I guess it has been long enough since I have posted something. July has been busy with family coming in and out to visit. Now they are gone and the only other reason why I haven't posted is I am pregnant. I know doesn't sound like much of an excuse, but why I am pregnant, I am sick and tired and tired of being sick and tired. Since Megan tagged me I guess it is time to break out of the funk and post something.
So here is my list.
4 Jobs I've had:
1. Daycare/preschool teacher my senior year. Saddest job ever.
2. File Room Clerk. Some people were snotty to me because my mom worked for the same company, but I found the job myself dang it. No connections were used. I only worded there for about 1 year.
3. Receptionist. I actually got this job through Megan's number 4. I was there for a little over a year before Bethany was born.
4. Mom. This had been the most fun job of them all, although it does have it's moments when I want to run and hide, I still enjoy it and I am glad that I have my kids.
4 Places I've lived:
1. Mesa - 3 different residences
2. Queen Creek - 2 different residences
3. Logan, UT - 2 different residences
4. Where ever a job sends us after graduation. (I know a pretty pathetic list)
4 Favorite TV shows:
1. Stargate: Both SG-1 and Atlantis. Too bad SG-1 just ended.
2. House: House makes it hilarious to watch
3. Army Wives
4. America's Next Top Model. OK there, I confessed.
Favorite Foods:
1-4. Anything that doesn't make me throw up!!!!!
4 websites I frequent:
1. my yahoo account
2. myfamily.com - Adam's family website. Sorry you need a login to view it.
3. Deseret First Credit Union
4. everyone elses blogs
4 places I would rather be right now:
1. At the doctor getting a presctiption for zofran.
2. In bed taking a nap...in silence.
3. If I wasn't pregnant, Disneyland would be fun. I have never been there.
4. In the bath. For some reason it helps me when I am nauseous.
4 Movies I love:
1. Phantom of the Opera
2. One that I can watch without Bethany telling me, "This is stupid."
3. One that I can watch without Adam telling me, "This is stupid."
4. Most chick flicks.
I Tag:
Cozzette - come on I want to know your favorites.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm so glad you wrote, congratulations on being pregnant!! How far along are you and when are you due? That is so exciting!!
I am about 10 weeks and am due at the end of Feb.
Yes, congrats on the pregnancy! How fun to grow the family.
I am sorry you are experiencing morning sickness.:(
I was a preschool teacher also. It was nice because I got free prescool for Alexis.
Congrats on being pregnant! That would definitely inhibit every aspect of my life. Your movie list #2 & 3 cracked me up. Husbands & kids can be such tyrants! And I Love that you Love Stargate. It is truly one of my all-time favorites and I know so few girls who have even ever heard of it!
Post a Comment