Tuesday, June 19, 2007

SPT - Throught the eyes of Love



My sweetie took this picture of my. He thought it was to document the new hair, but then I asked him what he like about this picture. He was simple and very quick to respond. This was his response:

I like the picture because you are in it and you are hot, DUH!!!

I'm glad that he said that because what I see in this picture is not how I feel or even what I see in the mirror so it feels good to know that my husband loves me no matter what.

5 comments:

Mandi said...

It's great to know you're still hot even as you get older and your body changes after having babies.

Amy said...

The new hair is cute! And I'm always comforted that my husband thinks I'm hot even when I definitely just feel like a blah old housewife.

Cozzette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cozzette said...

I love the doo. What a good hubby ya got!!

Megan said...

Hello!! I'm waiting for you to write!