Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Susan's No Diet Day!!

Sorry I couldn't acknowledge national no diet day on the 7th. I reserve that for May 9th. Today is my birthday and I don't think I am going to be so careful today. It is just the morning so I will tell you about all the yummies later. I do know that I have a bag of chocolate covers somethings in the kitchen that Adam and I started on last night while the kids were in bed. So here's to being a quarter of a century old.

5 comments:

Megan said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUSAN!

Susan said...

Thanks Megan. Thank you for the card. I was going to take a picture of the good mail, but Colten can climb and got to it before I could do it. I probably still should just to document my children's destruction.

Mandi said...

Happy Birthday! Wow, I wish I was turning 25 this year!!! Lucky! I'm hitting the big 30 in October. I firmly agree with "No Diet Day" - I've never dieted a day in my life! Go eat all you want and enjoy your day!

Cozzette said...

Yeah, diet day should be off on your Bday.
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birtdhay dear Susan Happy Birthday to yuoooooo!!!TAAA DAAAA!!!

Megan said...

I want to hear about all the fabulous things you did for your birthday!