Tuesday, May 29, 2007

SPT - What's in your Wallet?

Here is my purse/diaper bag. It was given to me by my sister-in-law when I was about to leave on a girls night out and I didn't have a purse that was cute and I didn't want to just carry my wallet. Gotta love free stuff. I do love this bag though. It fits everything that I need for short trips to the store with the kids.

A sippy cup or water bottle is always included along with...

...a diaper or two, wipes, left over grocery lists and receipts that haven't been thrown away, chap stick, maybelline (sp?) caramella lip gloss, my wallet and a pen. Oh yeah and a little Memorial Day poppy that people were handing out at Walmart in exchange for a donation.
Don't forget about the goldfish crumbs at the bottom.

So that is it. Not to big, not to small and I think that this purse will always be my favorite.

3 comments:

Cozzette said...

That is a really cute diaper bag.

sista # 2 said...

Great size, shape & color! Cute spt:) Janae

Mandi said...

I HATE those crumbs at the bottom of the purse! Luckily my girls are older now so I don't have to bring snacks around anymore - or sippies for that matter - or diapers. Hmm...maybe it's time to have another baby. Anyway, I love the stripes. Very cute and I also love free purses -- one of my cutest/favorite purses I won in a white elephant exchange.