This week's challenge is to show & tell one of your most treasured items. the catch is (YES, there is a catch)... it must be smaller than a deck of cards!
I wasn't sure what I was going to show and tell that was a deck a cards, so I decided to cheat a little. Also, instead of only one of my most treasured items, I am choosing two. They are my children. Yes, I know that they aren't smaller than a deck of cards, but they used to be.

See, Bethany used to be smaller than a deck of cards.
Hey, so was Colten!!
I know, I a cheater, but I have emotional detatched myself from any of my stuff, because my children just find a way to destroy it.
I guess if someone was twisting my are and told me not to cheat the only things that mean a lot to me are these:
Adam chose these with only two request: white gold and princess cut. He chose exactly what I would have chosen and I am so proud of him and all of his accomplishments. I love him. And in spite of what ya'll think, he's the best man any women could have for a husband. Sorry Tom and Elias, but it's true. I love you sweetie!! (Adam I mean)
5 comments:
You're a bit early on your SPT! That's okay. I agree, it's hard not to choose your babies or your husband for the most treasured item of yours. But I will have to argue you on the best husband. I'm most positive I got the best one around!
Thanks for making me laugh. If you notice though, it does day Tuesday at the top. Tomorrow is a busy day so I quickly did it while Colten was asleep.
Love the treasures!
Is that a ring on the flower? I didn't mean to copy you. I seen the photos and flowers last night and then came back to comment on your SPT today and saw the ring. Haha I was wandering why you were talking about white gold and princess cut. Okay, i'm a dork. I thought I was being original. Oh well guess great minds think a like.
Yep those are our rings. When we got married I didn't have the greatest nails so we put the rings in my bouquet. That's OK that you copied me. If it is your treasured item, then go right ahead and copy.
I don't think it's cheating!haha
I like your clever SPT with the ultrasound photos!Those alone are a treasure. Beautiful ring -I saw it immediately -it caught my eye because James gave me my ring in a bouquet of roses when we picked me up from the airport. Those days one could go all the way up to the gate to wait for someone,which he did. We had my rings made, so I left for CA to vacation without a ring. He was so cute & had the ring wired into the petals -safe keeping! Thanks for the walk down memory lane! -ciao
Post a Comment