Monday, May 28, 2007

MEMORIAL DAY

These are some family members who are on my mind today. Thanks you guys!!!






Adam cousin Ben and Chris, our bro-in-law, were able to meet up during a refueling mission. Ben flies the aircraft behind them. Army










Joey, Adam cousin and Ben brother. Marines








James (far right soldier in the front row) also Adam's cousin and Ben and Joey's brother. Navy









Mike (with his wife), Adams cousin and also a brother of the previous three guys. Army









Thank you guys for your hard work away from your families.

2 comments:

Cozzette said...

Looks like you have some true heroes in the family.
I am so grateful we have people who are willing to serve our country. I don't think I would have the guts to do it. I admire their courage. Hope you had a nice Memorial day!

Susan said...

Thanks Cozzette!! We did have a nice Memorial Day!!