Thursday, May 3, 2007

Lumpy Rug Day

Cozzette has been posting different national holidays and today is National Lumpy Rug Day. Here's my area rug that cover a good part of my Lumpy Rug that I really want to replace. One Day...right?

It is weird carpet. Some spots make cool designs when you vacuum and others don't. Happy Lumpy Rug Day!!

4 comments:

Cozzette said...

Haha!! You make me laugh! Love the pic of your rug.

Megan said...

I want your picture to be bigger, I can't see the lumpy rug very well, and trust me, I'm VERY interested!
On another note, are you getting excited for your birthday? And is your countdown off?

sista # 2 said...

This is hilarious!!I wasn't sure if you were making it up, since you have a lumpy rug!!haha
I could think of some other good ones:Nat'l bad hair day, messy house day, Nat'l dust your house day!! Those would apply to me right now :) ciao

Susan said...

I don't think it is off. My birthday is on the 9th and I don't think is counts the actual day. Looking at my clock it is 4:43 and it says that it is 4 days 7 hours 16 min and 31 seconds. That seems like it is right to me.

Ok so I confess this rug isn't really lumpy it is just ugly. My rug upstairs is never flat. I can't keep it straight and smooth. I'll take a picture of that one later.