Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Traditions

Colten is very much the ham when the camera comes out. Oh and he loves his spaghetti too.
This is the face Colten makes when he squeezes a nerf ball really hard. It is so funny to watch cause he even shakes a little.


I have been thinking a lot about traditions lately especially since it has been the holidays and that is usually when most traditions take place. So here is one that has had a huge place in the Bourgeous family. TUBES. Not fallopian tubes! Tubes in the ears, Duh! As much as I love traditions, this is one that I would rather not participate in. Since I have no choice, except living with an unhappy baby or a happy one, Colten will be getting tubes in his ears on Wednesday, Feb. 7th. Sometime in the morning. (Dang traditions...I guess genetics too.)

8 comments:

lexi said...

ah colten is so cute. I went to look for my sea camp essay and I remebered they didnt give it back. I am kinda mad.

Susan said...

That's ok. I bet it was good.

Megan said...

Sorry you have to deal with that. I do beleive I am someone who can relate to the annoying dilemma of children with medical problems. It's difficult, but it does make me realize how grateful I am to live in a time where all these problems can be fixed.

Cozzette said...

My goodness that is quite the tradition. Sounds like you have been through this before so at least you know what to expect.

Amy said...

Oh...that does not sound fun. But he is an extraordinarily cute little guy. Good luck with everything this week!

Megan said...

Just wanted to pop in and say good luck tomorrow with the surgery. I hope all goes well! Call me when you get a few minutes and everything calms down this week.

Cozzette said...

How is Colten feeling?

Susan said...

Thanks for checking in on us. Colten is doing just fine. He was up and playing after just a few minutes of being home. We were at the hospital for only 2 hours and then we got to go home. It is nice that it is all done and over with. Thanks again everyone.