
OK so not the best picture. I had to take it myself. I got my hair cut at the beginning of the month because I was so tired of it being long. So annoying after over a year. So now that I have posted my new hair cut Megan has to. I'm sure it isn't as bad as you think. Hey maybe Tom can help make it look right.
3 comments:
Your hair cut is very cute. I am boycotting hair cuts right now. I will trim it but thats the extend. I think I look better with long hair so I am growing it out. My hair was really long at one time and I got bored with it so I chopped it off to a pixie cut and hated it even though I got a lot of compliments on it I felt like a butch with short hair. Some people can pull it off but I didn't feel right. Plus Elias likes long hair (like every other male out there).
It looks cute, but you have to take another picture cause I can barely see you. Have Adam take it. And I don't have any intention of posting my own picture. Nice try though.
I laugh aloud at the thought of Tom trimming up Megan's hair mess. Your hair looks cute, Susan, but I agree with Megan that the flash kind of overwhelms the you, so Adam needs to come to the rescue with a real picture!
Megs is a stubborn girl. We'll have to apply to Tom to sneak a pic...
Post a Comment