
It finally snowed yesterday. The weather man has been telling us that we were suppose to get many inches of snow for weeks now and we have gotten nothing, until yesterday. We love the snow especially playing in it. As soon as Bethany saw the snow she begged if we could go out and play in it. So today we went out and played in it. It was freezing, but that didn't affect the kids. When we came in the only thing cold on them were their little faces. Also, since Adam had to go to school and to work he didn't have time to shovel the snow so I got to do it for the first time in my life. Who would have thought that a city girl from Mesa, AZ would be out in freezing weather shoveling snow? Not me!!
6 comments:
Snow is so much fun! I thought we would get a lot since moving to Iowa, but we haven't had a good snow storm yet! It's scheduled to snow today and tomorrow, so I'm crossing my fingers to get at least a few inches.
I love it when it snows. I think we are the only ones with foot prints in their yard, except maybe the neighbors. Bethany and Colten wandered over there.
Brrrrrrrr! It looks so cold there. You are a brave women to shovel snow. I wouldn't even know how to. The picture is really pretty it looks like a postcard pic.
Sorry about the deleted comment. I wrote something dorky and didn't like it so I deleted it.
I like seeing your *pictures* of snow, but I'm still an Arizona girl who deeply fears the idea of shoveling or scraping or brrrr...
Post a Comment