Saturday, December 9, 2006

Ward Christmas Party


Last night was the ward Christmas Party. Can you tell who cried the most. Well I will tell you. Bethany cried the most. She was so sad that everyone was in her way and she couldn't see Santa. She has never sat on Santa's lap. This time we even told Santa that she was just going to stand by him and then she changed her mind. She is so silly. Colten was done crying as soon as he was off Santa's lap. Can't help but chuckle.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Looks like fun. I swear children are bi-polar! You never know what they are going to do.

Amy said...

Hi Susan! This is Megan's sister Amy. I looked at your blog & was absolutely shocked by how big your kids are. Dang, they grow up fast! You never notice with your own, but it seems so obvious with other people's!