Sunday, January 31, 2010

Our News for January

No we are not pregnant. I would tell you that over the phone. Emma did stay in Nursery the last two Sundays. My arm is grateful. The first week she had a poopy diaper and instead of the ladies bringing her to me they changed her. They knew that if they did there was no way she would go back. They are so smart. Adam is still working hard as ever. If someone wants to go to work for him so he can catch up on some sleep, I'm sure he would appreciate it. I was just called as the Primary President which creates a whole new set of challenges. I'm still working out with the same ladies from the ward. Our car lost a bolt which made the front part of the car make weird noises, but that is fixed now. Bethany is doing great in school. She is now showing that she understands what it means to get a 100% or a 10/10. She gets really excited when she does. Hey 8 or 9/10 is great, but if she misses one she feels like she has to correct it and take it back to school and have her teacher grade it again. It makes me laugh a little. Colten still makes me laugh on a daily basis. From telling me that dinner is yummy when clearly his face is saying something different, to laying in bed with a smile on his face pretending to be asleep when it is time to get up. He's pretty funny. I think that sums it up for us over here in Missouri.

3 comments:

Janalie said...

It is nice to hear you are doing well. Your family is adorable. I am not sure how you are surviving winter in Missouri I am not doing so well here in Dewey, AZ. (ha ha)

moi said...

I like the sum up. Congrats/good luck on the Primary Prez calling. That's work, right there! Update with a pic or two next time, please? I miss your faces here in the frozen Rockies.
Hugs,Valerie

Carl and Amber said...

What?! You just got put in the presidency! That isn't nearly enough time to get adjusted. Good luck!!!