Sunday, May 4, 2008

Time Really Does Fly!!!

Wow!! I can't believe that it has already been almost a month since my last post. A lot has happened this last month and things have been busy.


First there was conference weekend. Adam's brother, sister and their friends came and visited for a couple of days. We don't get visitors very often so it was nice to play hostess for a weekend.


After that we blessed Emma and so Adam's parents, 2 sisters (including their families), and his brother came the weekend of the 20th so share this time with us. We had a lot of fun.







On the 21st we went to Temple Square with Adam's sister Katie and her family. Above is Colten and Eve, Katie's daughter who is about 10 day older than Colten. We could not keep them away from any of the water features. They sure were cute to watch.

Oh and of course there is Emma, who keeps me pretty busy with the changes...CLOTHES, DIAPERS, CLOTHES, SPIT RAGS, CLOTHES... and why am I changing clothes so often?...

SPIT UP (need I say more)

(Bethany took both of these pictures of Emma. She's pretty good at photography if I must say so myself)

I can't forget about Adam. He has had a very busy semester with a load of 18 credits. He has worked very hard and I am proud to announce that he has passed all of his classes and was awarded a scholarship for next year. Bethany said yesterday "Dad you are not a student anymore, you are just a Dad now." The kids are really enjoying the extra time they have to play with their Dad. Also, since summer is here we are getting things ready for Adam to leave for CA at the end of the month. The kids made these plates (bought at Bed Bath and Beyond) and I have other little craft things for the kids to make so Adam can have a little bit of home with him.

We will miss Adam, but if I can go 1 month without posting and not realize how long it has been, hopefully June and July will go just as fast.


5 comments:

Lorajean said...

those plates really look awesome! I think he will adore them!

Megan said...

Wow, I hadn't checked your blog for a few days, and you've posted, yeah!
It will be hard to have Adam gone I can imagine, but you'll survive! And I can't believe how big Emma is getting, time flies! She is so cute.

Carl and Amber said...

Sounds like your baby has the same problem as mine! I just gave up on changing my clothes...I just decided to smell like spoiled milk instead of tripling my loads while I am still having to use coin operated laundry!

Nettie said...

Wow, I didn't know Adam was going to be gone for two whole months!! What exactly will he be doing? I wish I was up there to help. I'll send prayers. Emma has Bethany's cute little long neck. She reminds me a lot of her. Actually, your kids all look a lot a like. I guess that happens in families, huh? They're darling and I miss them. Does Adam need anything to go to Cali? Do you? Please let me know. I love you guys!

Amy said...

Katie & Bonnie are in my ward... crazy, small world, eh?!