Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My Big Boy

I forgot to mention one more thing that has been keeping me busy...

...we have been potty training. Colten has done a great job and has only has a handful of accidents. He has a chart to put stickers on for #1 and for #2 he gets a Crabby Patty (Colten loves Sponge Bob). Now I have to keep the terms strait... underwear vs. panties.

GOOD JOB COLTEN!!

5 comments:

Lorajean said...

What an exciting time in many ways ;) Yay Cloten!

Megan said...

Potty training is a nightmare, I'm glad it's going well for you though. I bribed my kids with candy, it was pathetic!

Nettie said...

He is so darling! Look at those gorgeous eyes! (and the proud daddy in teh background). Way to go, Colten! You're getting to be such a big boy.

Ellsworth Family said...

Hey Susan! Fabulous job to Colton! Jonathan is in the same phase now. He's finally gotten the hang of it and only has one accident every two days now! (At the beginning I could swear he would go through his whole stack of underwear in 2 days!)

Anonymous said...

Congrats! to you and Colten. That is hard work! Keep it up :)