Friday, April 11, 2008

SPRING IS HERE...



...AND SO ARE THE WORMS!!

This was the first time Bethany would hold a worm without making a stink about it and Colten wasn't so sure either, but he went with the flow. It is nice to have the temperature warming up. We can open the windows and enjoy the fresh air without getting a sunburn.




Easter was Emma's first day at church and we all has such a nice day. I had the oven set so that when we got home the ham would be done. Everything went smoothly, except when I was trying to video tape the kids finding eggs, I pushed a button after I hit record and didn't realize that it undid the record until the kids were done. So we only have 5 seconds of the egg finding and one picture that I took while I was "recording". Oh well I guess. That not what Easter is all about anyways.


(Bethany's shirt says Kindergarten Here I Come)

We have been so fortunate to have healthy children. Bethany had her well child and she is now 45 lbs and 46 in tall. She is growing like a weed and cannot wait until Kindergarten starts. She is signed up so now when Adam does his homework she asks for homework. We'll see how long that lasts.

3 comments:

Megan said...

I always forget that Bethany and Talin are only a year apart. I seriously can't believe she's going to kindergarten this coming year. If it's full day, you're going to love it.

Carl and Amber said...

How do kids grow so fast! Colten looks especially cute in that pic!

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow! (that's what Hunter said when he saw Bethany's picture) She's getting sooooo big!! Miss you guys!. Hunter's jealous of all the worms, he loves to play in the dirt!