The doc said that everything sounds good and looks good.
Now I just need to quite slipping on ice. I've done it twice now and really don't want to do it again.
Along with the ice has come snow and we have gotten a lot of it. Here is the results...
This pile of snow goes up the the middle of my chest. We got about 8 inches of snow twice in one week. It was snowing while I took this picture and it was a lot of fun playing as a family.
Yesterday Colten scared the heck out of me. He wacked his head on the edge of the coffee table and it left a pretty good indention. It did go away, but he was such a tough boy. All he wanted was a bandaid and then he was off playing again...
The bandaid that made it all better.
Colten LOVES his snow boots and wishes he had his own cow boy hat, so until he does he has to wear the pink one.
6 comments:
You're getting so close to being done, how exciting! I wish I were 34 weeks!
I bet your kids are happy to have snow, we've had snow lying around for along time, it's just too cold to go outside. We've had wind chills of -20 and a lot of severe warnings about being outside for any particular amount of time. So we're housebound with this weather!
I can't believe you will soon have THREE kids! The picture of Coilten in the pink cowboy(?) hat cracks me up...that will be great wedding video material for the future...
Be careful of that ice!
Susan, these picture's are darling! I bought some clothes (on sale, so don't freak) for Colten yesterday. We're in balmy, AZ, so they're not really warm clothes, but I figured you could layer him up if you have to. I'll put them in the mail. Love you!
Yeah, you're almost done! I'm half jealous and half glad that I have two more months -- I can't decide which. My girls wish they had snow to play in and I love the pink cowboy hat - it'll be good blackmail material when he grows up!
You are getting so big! I say that in the most loving way possible. I'm so excited for you to have baby #3. It will be such a change, and such a blessing for your family. Take care of yourself on that ice. I was clumsy enough being pregnant, but having to deal with snow and ice, I couldn't imagine. The kids are adorable as usual, and I love the pink hat!!
That's cool you found my blog. It is always good to keep in touch with old friends. Well good luck with the pregnency. I am sure glad that I am not the pregnant one. I hate being pregnant along with the sickness. That is why I am glad for a two for one it's crazy but I will take it.
Post a Comment