
We finally made it to the temple lights at Temple Square and I have to admit, I don't think it could have been colder. It was freezing considering I usually spend freezing nights snuggled under a blanket. A nice warm break in the visitor's center was very much needed. Although it was cold, we still managed a pretty darn cute picture of our family.

This is what the new addition to the family will be wearing when she is blessed. I finished it yesterday and I'm pretty pleased with the results.
5 comments:
What are you talking about with me not looking pregnant, you don't look it either, and you're much further along than I am!
I LOVE the blessing dress, and I'm quite envious, I can't sew, and I can never find a decent boy's blessing outfit, they all have crosses on them. But you did a great job sewing, I'm impressed!
Crosses are okay cause you can just say its a T for Tom. Anyway my wife is pretty darn talented.
---And cute too!---
Great job on the blessing dress Susan! I can't believe you finished it before she was born!
I think it is time to update our belly shots.
Susan, I'm AMAZED that you made that dress. It's so, so lovely. Your girl will be such a beauty blessed in that. And it will be such an heirloom because it was homemade by you!
Post a Comment