A couple of night ago we went and took our Santa letters to the mall and delivered them to Santa. Of course we couldn't leave without sitting on his lap...
I was sure that Colten would do alright because he always pointing out different pics of Santa and letting me know that he saw a Santa on TV, but I guess I was wrong.
5 comments:
That's a classic Santa picture. I have one like that with Collin when he was little.
Oh I remember those days! Mostly my kids just stared at Santa like " who are you??". Bethany is getting so big!! Would you tell her to stop growing already!! Hunter wanted to tell you hello. He was looking over my shoulder earlier today when I was reading your blog and he said " Hey mom, that's the lady who used to babysit me!". I just started to laugh. :) Hope all is well with your fam!
Poor Colten! Next year he'll be loving Santa, I'm sure. Hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas.
Hi Susan! I just came across your blog. How exciting! I have one too! Not sure if you remember me or not, but you would more remember my hubby. Anyway- Happy New Year! -Fawn-
I totally remember you and your husband. Who could forget anyone in this family. I can't believe you found my blog. I guess it is a small world.
Post a Comment