Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Photo Update!!

Thanksgiving at Grandma and Grandpa Chambers House!

It was so nice to see the family again.


Our little family: Me, Adam, Colten (2) and Bethany (4)



Bethany and Colten picking tangerines with Aunt Mary.

I was inside and when I went to check to see what everyone was doing I found this scene. It was really cute.

Lila Beth really loved holding Klayton. Klayton is Elizabeth's new baby. He is almost 1 month old in this pic.

Logan, UT Snow

(Or whatever you want to call it)

This is how Colten felt about the lack of snow.

This patch of snow is still all the snow that we have. Although we have been told we are suppose to have about a foot on the ground by now. Yeah right! We have had days with highs in the teen, and we got no snow. Now that there are clouds the temps are in the high 30s. Pathetic if you ask me!!

Finally this is Bethany's new trick. She thinks it is the funniest thing in the world.

2 comments:

Megan said...

I'm shocked at how big the kids are!! Crazy!
It looks like you had so much fun in the valley. Elizabeth's baby is cute too! Wish we could have been there.

Nettie said...

That's so funny. I love all the predictable stages kids go through. They always think they invented them. Bethany has the most beautiful mouth. You're such a pretty girl, Bethany. I love you!